Member Services & Benefits
As a service to member institutions, Florida Campus Compact:
- Cultivates supportive academic environments that encourage links between campuses and communities;
- Provides the opportunity for funding to member campuses to promote curriculum development, program development and fellowships for faculty, students and community partners;
- Promotes public policy that supports volunteerism, community service, and service-learning;
- Convenes conferences and workshops to support interaction among presidents, administrators, faculty, program directors, students, and community partners;
- Disseminates timely and vital information in the form of bulletins, internet resources and other publications; and
- Rewards and promotes outstanding work in the field of service-learning and civic engagement.
How To Join
- College and University Presidents are the official members of Florida Campus Compact. Presidents begin the process by sending a letter expressing interest in joining.
- Provide two additional points of contact, one from Student Affairs and one from Academic Affairs including names and complete contact information.
- Upon receipt of invoice, send membership dues according to the established dues structure (see chart below).
- Annually complete the Campus Compact Membership Survey.
- Keep all contact information current with the Florida Campus Compact office.