On the Road to Carnegie — We’re bringing in the EXPERTS!
FLCC is pleased to announce that Mathew Johnson and Georgiana Manok are making a special presentation during this year’s conference. More information
All students actively participate in experiential learning, graduating on time with civic and career-ready skills. All colleges and universities are engaged with their local communities, working together to educate citizens, solve problems, and build a strong economy.
Florida Campus Compact galvanizes the intellectual resources of more than 50 institutions of higher education in Florida, by advancing high-impact practices that enhance student learning and benefit local communities in our state.
- To encourage and ensure that students are prepared to become civically engaged and knowledgeable adults who make positive contributions to their communities as defined by the legislature in Florida Statute 1000.03(5)(c).
- To enrich the quality of curricular and co-curricular academic instruction through high impact practices that offer practical and hands-on collegiate learning experiences.
- To support local communities in Florida through symbiotic collaboration and research that helps our cities and counties meet their goals.
- To inspire leadership, philanthropy, conscientious citizenship, critical thinking and civil discourse in the next generation of our participatory democracy.
- To contribute to the development of a better prepared more knowledgeable workforce through experience (including college access and success initiatives to support the K-20 to career pipeline).