Welcome to Florida Campus Compact
|CC is comprised of over 50 college and university presidents who are committed to helping students become career ready, civic minded graduates who have developed the values and skills of active citizenship through experiential learning.
How it Works
On behalf of Florida Campus Compact, I would like to thank you for your participation in the 2017 Florida Campus Compact Professional Development Conference. Please take a few minutes to complete the brief evaluation form so that we can plan an even better event in 2018.
2017 Florida Campus Compact Post-Conference Assessment
All students actively participate in experiential learning, graduating on time with civic and career-ready skills. All colleges and universities are engaged with their local communities, working together to educate citizens, solve problems, and build a strong economy.
Florida Campus Compact galvanizes the intellectual resources of more than 50 institutions of higher education in Florida, by advancing high-impact practices that enhance student learning and benefit local communities in our state.
- To encourage and ensure that students are prepared to become civically engaged and knowledgeable adults who make positive contributions to their communities as defined by the legislature in Florida Statute 1000.03(5)(c).
- To enrich the quality of curricular and co-curricular academic instruction through high impact practices that offer practical and hands-on collegiate learning experiences.
- To support local communities in Florida through symbiotic collaboration and research that helps our cities and counties meet their goals.
- To inspire leadership, philanthropy, conscientious citizenship, critical thinking and civil discourse in the next generation of our participatory democracy.
- To contribute to the development of a better prepared more knowledgeable workforce through experience (including college access and success initiatives to support the K-20 to career pipeline).