Engaging students to enrich communities through service.
Why donate to Florida Campus Compact?
Florida Campus Compact advances the civic purposes of colleges and universities by deepening their ability to improve community life and to educate
students for civic and social responsibility.
- To enrich the quality of academic instruction through a broader, more engaged collegiate learning experience.
- To strengthen academics and civic engagement through reciprocal campus-community partnerships.
- To support communities in Florida through symbiotic campus-community collaboration.
- To inspire leadership and civic responsibility for conscientious citizenship in a participatory democracy.
- To contribute to the development of a better prepared and more knowledgeable workforce.
Florida Campus Compact (FL|CC) is part of a national presidential membership organization.
FL|CC is comprised of over 50 college and university presidents who are committed to helping students develop the values and skills of
active citizenship through participation in public and community service. FL|CC works with these presidents and their campuses to
integrate service with academic study and to provide a collegial experience for intercampus and community collaborations.
Consultative and Professional Development Services
- Improve the quality and impact of engaged teaching, learning, service, and research.
- Increase the skills and abilities of Community Service/Service-Learning Directors, faculty, students, administrators, and community partners.
Public Communication (Data, Networking, Mass Communication)
- Provide opportunities and venues for campuses to disseminate model programs, exchange ideas, and recognize best practices.
- Disseminate online and print materials such as curricula, media kits, brochures, and monthly newsletters to internal and external stakeholders.
Funding (Development, Projects, Scholarships)
- Award funds to support individuals and institutions seeking to improve the scholarship of engagement across Florida.
- Distribute grants and contracts with campuses to support programming, resource development, research, expert consultation, and travel
scholarships for training/professional development.
Contact us for more information.
About Us |
Florida Campus Compact • 1801 Miccosukee Commons Dr, Suite 200 • Tallahassee, FL 32308
Phone: 850.488.7782 • Fax: 850.922.2928